BVSD's Farm-to-School Program connects students to local food and to the farmers and producers who grow and produce nutritious and delicious food found in school meals. Learn all about BVSD's Farm-to-School Program in our new Farm-to-School Manual.
- Tastings, Chef Demos and Rainbow Days using locally-sourced foods
- Farmer visits coordinated with Harvest of the Month
- Farm field trips to local farms
- Parent education and tastings at PTA/PTO meetings
- Harvest of the Month collector card and bracelet distribution in elementary schools
- School Gardens, Garden as a Classroom Workshop and lesson plans